We are recruiting – Support Worker and Care Assistants required!!!
Full and part-time positions available.
For more information about our job roles and vacancies telephone 01472 236683, or email us at email@example.com.
About our Care Workers
- A robust recruitment process is in place to ensure only the right staff are employed by Quality Home Care and in line with legislation.
- All our Care Workers undergo comprehensive induction and training prior to providing support to a Customer.
- We supervise care workers regularly including spot checks and monthly supervision meetings.
- We meet formally with every member of the team at least annually to discuss their performance and to plan their future development.
- We update moving and handling training and other knowledge on an annual basis.
- All staff have access to qualifications and training
- Care Workers providing a service to customers with specific needs will receive appropriate specialist training where required.
We recognise that many customers see the number of care workers who visit them in a given period as a measure of quality. Supplying too many care workers is unacceptable. Whilst there may be times where ‘new’ care workers are visiting customers (during sickness or holidays for example) this is kept to a minimum.