Quality Home Care Services in N E Lincs
Quality Home Care is the ideal solution for elderly or disabled individuals who want to maintain their independence and dignity by continuing to live in the comfort of their own homes. Our companions make their lives easier by performing many of the tasks which have become difficult and tiring.
Some of the activities which Quality Home Care workers may perform include:
- Help with personal care and hygiene
- Help with getting up and going to bed
- Prompting, assisting or administering prescribed medication
- Pension collection and/or shopping
- Collecting and returning medication from pharmacies/dispensing GP surgeries
- Domestic cleaning
- Support with social activities, for example, helping someone attend a day centre, visit friends or family, go to the church or a club etc.
- Driving and/or accompanying the client to the doctor/dentist when necessary
- Shopping and performing other household errands
- Supervising ambulation and helping to prevent falls
- Taking care of personal laundry and bed linens for the client
- Preparing and serving meals according to client’s dietary needs
- Cleaning the bathroom and kitchen after use, washing dishes after meals and mopping the floor
- Making and changing the bed
- Cleaning the client’s room, which includes dusting and vacuuming
- Providing respite for family caregivers
- Helping with correspondence to family and friends
- Providing socialisation, friendship and support for the client
- Going on walks and encouraging and participating in stimulating activities
In line with our aims and objectives, Quality Home Care will consult customers regarding their wishes and all aspects of their care, which will be recorded in an agreed ‘Care Plan’. The care plan will detail the actual tasks which have been agreed for each individual. Our care workers are not allowed to perform tasks which do not appear on the Customers’ Care Plan.
Quality Home Care provides a flexible care at home service commencing with a minimum 30 minute visit upwards. The shorter visits are generally to provide support and prompting with day to day tasks. Longer time visits will usually be required for more comprehensive support such as help with bathing for example.
More information about Quality Home Care
While this is not an exhaustive list, we are happy to provide any other additional information or answer any questions customers and/or their representatives/advocates may have. Our terms and conditions of service are also provided to all new customers.